Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Peoria - My House from the Air

house

Free Wallpapers Peoria - My House from the Air.


This wallpaper of house Peoria - My House from the Air is taken from Flickr.com. Here you can see a picture or photograph of Peoria - My House from the Air house. Peoria - My House from the Air images can be found on Flickr.
Peoria Airport was close to lthe city, and even closer to my house. I took air photos of Peoria on several occasions, but this flight in August 1974 was the best. It flew almost directly over my house on Huntington Drive. Eileen's blue 1971 Datsun (now Nissan) is parked in front of the house. My Volkswagen was parked at the airport. The trail (upper left) is at the bottom of the canyon, which was the view behind the house.
Image by roger4336

No comments:

Post a Comment