Friday, September 28, 2012

Mr. Cleveland's Funky House

house

Free Wallpapers Mr. Cleveland's Funky House.


This wallpaper of house Mr. Cleveland's Funky House is taken from Flickr.com. Here you can see a picture or photograph of Mr. Cleveland's Funky House house. Mr. Cleveland's Funky House images can be found on Flickr.
I saw this house as I was driving around the Third Ward of Houston early this morning. I started taking photographs of it, and then the owner of the house, Cleveland, came out to say hello. He was jovial and kind, and I was thrilled that I got to meet him!

When I look at this photo in retrospect, it makes me think of the burden of convention that so many of us carry on our respective shoulders. Cleveland repudiates convention, and he is the more endearing because of it.
Image by slight clutter

No comments:

Post a Comment